Want to Explore ?
- LADOO RECIPES / 12 EASY LADOO RECIPES / FESTIVAL S...
- PANEER FRIED RICE / EASY FRIED RICE RECIPES / STEP...
- 10 EASY KOZHUKATTAI RECIPES / VINAYAGAR CHATURTHI ...
- 9 EASY RECIPES FOR KRISHNA JAYANTHI / GOKULASHTAMI...
- JAGGERY DOSA / VELLA DOSA / WHEAT JAGGERY DOSA / K...
- HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY..!
- BABYCORN MANCHURIAN RECIPE / RESTAURANT STYLE MANC...
- ONAM RECIPES / ONAM SADYA / ONAM SADYA RECIPES
- PINEAPPLE RASAM / HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE RASAM / EA...
- RAKHI RECIPES / RAKSHA BANDHAN SPECIAL SWEET RECIP...
- HAPPY VARALAKSHMI VRATHAM / VARALAKSHMI POOJA
- PINDI CHOLE RECIPE / SPICY CHOLE RECIPE / PINDI CH...
- PANEER CUTLET / CRISPY PANEER CUTLETS / EASY START...
- HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY..!
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2013 (135)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (199)
23 Aug 2014
Ladoos or Laddus are the all time favorite of everyone and are prepared for any special religious occasions like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri festivals, etc.
These Ladoos are very easy to prepare and very healthy for kids too. Here is a collection of yummy ladoo recipes to try..
Paneer Fried Rice:
Today's post is a quick and very easy dish Paneer Fried Rice. Soft Paneer cubes with a combo of flavored spring onions makes out a lipsmacking taste and serves as an excellent one pot meal for sunday get-togethers and parties.
This indo-chinese dish can be served along with any gravy dish like Veg Manchurian, baby corn manchurian, chilly paneer etc.
19 Aug 2014
As Vinayagar Chaturthi is around the corner, I am glad to share the delicious and most popular kozhukattai recipes with you.
Kozhukattai is a South Indian style rice flour dumplings, which is..
15 Aug 2014
Happy Krishna Jayanthi:
Happy Krishna Jayanthi / Gokulashtami wishes to all my friends in advance with lots of lipsmacking sweets & crunchy munchy delicacies..!
Here is a easy..
Vella Dosa / Jaggery dosa is a traditional sweet dish prepared on special occasions. It is prepared by mixing jaggery with wheat and rice flour. It makes a healthy and filling breakfast or evening snack. Everyone with sweet tooth, especially children like it very much.
My grandma used to prepare very often and it tastes lipsmacking with a combo of..