TANDOORI CHICKEN - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
I am an ardent fan of tandoori dishes and the prime favorite is spicy tandoori chicken. It makes a heavenly combo with creamy mint chutney or hummus. Its not at all hard to prepare soft & juicy flavorful restaurant style tandoori chicken at home. In this recipe, the chicken is marinated in yoghurt, aromatic Indian spices and baked or grilled to succulent perfection. Lets see how to prepare this super crispy & tasty tandoori chicken.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Chicken - 1/2 kg
- Yoghurt - 1 cup
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 2 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Tandoori masala pwd - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the chicken.
- Drain the water thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, salt, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, coriander pwd, garam masala pwd, cumin pwd, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, tandoori masala pwd, ghee, oil, lemon juice, dried fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces and coat well with the marinade.
- Let it marinate in refrigerator preferably overnight or atleast for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grease the baking pan with oil.
- Place the marinated chicken and smear oil over it.
- Keep it in oven and bake it at 450 degree F or 250 degree Celcius for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Lipsmacking delicious tandoori chicken is ready.
- Serve hot with mint chutney, hummus, mayonaise or any dip of your choice.