MASALA FRENCH FRIES - Easy Video Recipe
Masala french fries are crispy & irresistably tempting snack that is loved by everyone around the world. It is quite easy to prepare this hot, fluffy yet crispy french fries at home. The secret lies in the frying process..ie. the oil needs to be in perfect temperature. If the oil is very hot, the potatoes will turn brown with inside not been cooked and if the cool is cool, then the potatoes will absorb oil and become soggy. It should be cooked in right temperature so that the french fries are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Check out this easy video recipe and enjoy the spicy golden strips of goodness at your home.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Potato big - 2 or 3
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Dried methi leaves - 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash & peel the skin of potatoes.
- Chop it to thin lengthy slices.
- Spread them in a plate and sprinkle salt to it.
- Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
- You can see the potatoes has let out water.
- Drain the water and place the slices in the tissue paper.
- Wipe off the wetness and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add corn flour, pepper pwd, red chilly flakes, dried methi leaves, chat masala pwd and red chilly pwd.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle the masala pwd over the potato slices.
- Coat well with masala.
- Let it marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the potato slices to it.
- Deep fry in high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now reduce the flame to low and deep fry until crisp & golden.
- Drain in kitchen tissue to remove excess oil.
- Lipsmacking delicious masala french fries is ready.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.