HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST? - Easy Video Recipe
Here goes the all time favorite ubeatable French toast recipe that makes a healthy option for weekday breakfast or brunch. The flavors of cinnamon along with beaten eggs with creamy inside makes it ideal option for kids. In this recipe, the thick slices of bread are soaked in egg mixture and toasted to golden along with butter. Check out the truly delicious French toast video recipe here.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Bread slices - 5
- Eggs - 2
- Whole milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add whole milk.
- Add salt, sugar, cinnamon pwd, vanilla essence and stir.
- Beat eggs and add to it.
- whisk together until the mixture turns frothy.
- Melt butter in frypan.
- Dip the bread slice in the egg mixture for few seconds.
- Place it on the hot pan.
- Toast the bread in low medium flame.
- Flip it to ensure the bread is toasted to golden & crispy on both sides.
- Remove from flame.
- Healthy delicious French toast is ready.
- Enjoy hot with dollop of butter.
- Drizzling honey on the top of French toast also tastes great.