Red Chutney / Chettinad Style Kara Chutney - Easy Video Recipe
A quick & easy to make spicy delicious kara chutney recipe that makes an irresistable combo along with idli, dosa, pongal, kichdi, etc. This fiery hot chutney can also be used as a spread for sandwiches and chats. It is so simple to prepare and tastes yummy. Lets see how to prepare this delectable chutney with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Sliced onions - 1 cup
- Sliced tomato - 1 & 1/2 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Saunf - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic pods - 2
- Salt to taste
- Slice onion, tomatoes and keep ready.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Add red chillies and saute.
- Add sliced onions, tomatoes, saunf, garlic and salt.
- Saute for few minutes.
- Turn off flame.
- Allow the ingredients to cool.
- Add to blender and grind to smooth paste.
- Spicy delicious red hot chutney is ready.
It makes a lipsmacking combo along with idli, dosa, pongal, etc.