GOBI PARATHA - Easy Video Recipe
Looking for a filling, healthy & delicious dinner recipe? Here comes the ever popular Gobi Paratha recipe from Punjabi cuisine. It tastes heavenly delicious with stuffed cauliflower along with flavorful spices. We love to have this spicy paratha for weekend breakfast & it makes a yummy combo with yoghurt and pickle. Try this easy gobi paratha following this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Gobi / Cauliflower florets - 1 cup
- Onions sliced - 1/2 cup
- Green chilly - 2
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Grate gobi florets to fine shreds.
- Slice onions, green chilly and coriander leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, add water and salt.
- Add wheat flour and knead to soft dough.
- Add oil and knead to smooth dough.
- Cover with damp cloth and let the dough rest for 10 mins.
- Mean while heat oil in frypan.
- Add sliced onions and green chilly.
- Toss till light brown.
- Add grated gobi and salt.
- Saute for few minutes.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd and cumin pwd.
- Toss good.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins in low flame. No need to add water.
- Add chat masala pwd, lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves.
- Stir well and turn off flame.
- Inner stuffing is ready.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Take one ball, dust it with flour and roll to small disc.
- Stuff a spoonful of gobi mixture and cover it as shown in video.
- Seal the edges and roll to smooth ball.
- Pat it flat and roll to thick round disc.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in frypan.
- Place the paratha and cook on both sides.
- Drizzle oil to the sides of paratha and cook until both sides are golden and done.
- Place a dallop of butter and remove from flame.
- Healthy delicious gobi paratha is ready to serve.
- Enjoy hot with yoghurt and pickle.