Rava Ladoo / Semolina Ladoo - Easy Video Recipe / Diwali Sweets
Rava LadooRava Ladoo is one of the great Diwali Sweet recipe that can be prepared quickly. It needs very few ingredients like rava, sugar, ghee, cardamom & nuts. This wonderful dessert is prepared almost in every household for festive season. The chewy texture of roasted rava and the rich flavor of ghee and cardamom along with the crunchiness of nuts tastes out of the world. Do try this easiest ladoo recipe and lemme know.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Rava (sooji or semolina) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Ghee - 4 to 5 tbsp
- Cardamom pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Milk - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cashew - 7
- Raisins - 10
- Saffron strands to garnish
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Add sugar to blender and grind to fine pwd.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in frypan.
- Add cashew and raisins and roast to golden.
- Drain and reserve.
- Add rava and roast for few minutes in low flame
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Add roasted rava to blender and grind to coarse pwd.
- Add it to mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add cardamom pwd, roasted cashewnuts.
- Combine well and add ghee little by little with kneading.
- Once it forms thick mixture, add 2 to 3 tbsp of warm milk.
- Mix to combine.
- Take a small ball out of the mixture, and roll it to ladoos by inserting a roasted raisin as shown in video.
- Allow to cool. On cooling the ladoos turn firm and it wont break.
- Repeat the same for all the ladoos.
- Authentic delicious Rava Ladoos are ready.
- Enjoy warm or chilled.