Prawn Masala / Chettinad Prawn Masala - Video Recipe
Spicy Prawn Fry Like us on
Youtube for more Video Recipes
Here goes the recipe of spicy & delicious prawn masala. Its an awesome sea-food delicacy that makes mouth-watery of any Non-veg seafood lover. Its a simple yet delicious dish that is packed with flavor. Do try this easy recipe & simply amaze everyone at home. It makes a great side dish with rice, roti, parathas, bread, chapatis..etc
Spicy Prawn Fry Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
- Prawns - 1/2 kg
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Onions - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Clean, wash and devein the prawns.
- Drain water thoroughly and set aside.
- Slice onions, tomatoes and fresh coriander leaves.
- Keep ginger garlic paste ready.
- Heat oil in a frypan.
- Add onions and fry until golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute or two.
- Add finely sliced coriander leaves.
- Saute well.
- Add sliced tomatoes and cook until it is mashed.
- Add turmeric pwd and salt.
- Mix and add the cleaned prawns.
- Stir fry until the prawns are curled.
- Add red chilly pwd, coriander pwd and pepper pwd.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes in low medium flame. (no need to add water)
- Once the masala thickens, drizzle few drops of oil to the sides and fry for few more minutes.
- Stir once in a while to ensure the masala doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- That's it ....lipsmacking delicious Prawn masala curry is ready.
Serve hot with steamed rice and fish curry.