Banana Muffins Recipe / Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Banana Muffins: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Looking for a healthy breakfast treat that goes perfect for weekend mornings? Here goes the 100% fail-proof easy recipe to prepare delicious, moist and wholesome Banana Muffins. The delightful combo of mashed banana and ground cinnamon tastes excellent.This hearty muffins go over great with the kids coz of their irresistible flavor. Try this easy and tantalizingly rich muffins recipe at your home and enjoy..!
· Ripe banana - 3
· Egg -1
· Oil -1 tbsp
· Butter - ½ cup
· All purpose flour - 1 ½ cup
· Cinnamon pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt - ½ tsp
· Sugar - ½ cup
· Baking pwd - 1 tsp
· Baking soda -1 tspMethod:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Set the muffin pan ready with paper liners.
3. In a mixing bowl, add mashed ripe bananas, beaten egg, oil and melted butter.
4. Blend thoroughly.
5. In the second bowl, add plain flour, cinnamon pwd, salt, sugar, baking pwd, baking soda and mix.
6. Add it to banana mixture.
7. Stir by folding until it is moistened.
8. Now spoon the batter into paper lined muffin pans.
9. Fill the muffin cups three-fourth with the batter.
10. If required you can sprinkle toppings as per your choice.
11. Place it in oven and bake for 20 to 24 mins or until the tops are golden brown in color.
12. Remove from oven.
13. Insert a tooth pick, if it comes clean then the muffins are ready.
14. Allow to cool in a wire rack.
Transfer to serving plate.
15. Serve warm or cold.