Chilly Chicken Recipe / How to make Chilly ChickenChilly Chicken Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Boneless chicken - ½ kg
· Onion sliced - 1 cup
· Capsicum / bellpepper - ½ cup
· Garlic - 4 to 5 pods
· Ginger - small piece
· Red chilly - 1
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Chicken stock - 200 ml
· Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
· Tomato ketchup - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Sugar - 1 tsp
· Red chilly sauce - 1 to 2 tsp
· Corn flour pwd - 1 tbsp ( to make paste, mix it with ¼ cup of water)
· Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Wash, clean and slice boneless chicken to bite sized pieces.
2. Chop onion and bell pepper to cubes.
3. Finely slice the garlic and make a paste of ginger.
4. Cut the red chilly and green chilly in half.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6. Add the chopped garlic and stir.
7. Add the chopped onion, capsicum, chillies and ginger paste.
8. Fry for 2 to3 mins in high flame.
9. Now add the chicken stock, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, sugar and red chilly sauce.
10. Mix well.
11. Add the chicken pieces.
12. Stir good and cook covered in low medium flame for 10 to 15 mins.
13. Take care the gravy doesn’t stick to bottom by mixing once in a while.
14. Continue cooking until most of the liquid has evaporated and the chicken is cooked through.
15. Add corn flour paste and stir.
16. Allow to cook for a minute and turn off flame.
17. Transfer to serving plate.
18. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
19. Fingerlicking tasty chilly chicken is ready.
20. Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.