Bread Paneer Rolls / How to make Bread Paneer Roll / Step-by-step RecipeBread Paneer Rolls: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
If you’re looking for a quick to prepare, delicious and tasty snack for evening tea? Spicy bread paneer rolls are exactly what you need. This is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe using bread with a paneer filling that’s toasted. It can be prepared for any special get-togethers or during supper. It makes a great kids friendly snack which will please any hungry tummy. This spicy bread paneer rolls tastes scrumptiously tasty and goes along with any of your favorite sauce. Enjoy..!
To make stuffing:
· Paneer - 200 g
· Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
· Cumin pwdd - ¼ tsp
· Grated ginger - ½ tsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Cilantro chopped- 1 tsp
· Lemon juice - few drops
· Milk - 1 tbspTo make Rolls
· Bread slices - 5 to 7
· Melted butter - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
To make stuffing:
1. In a mixing bowl, grate paneer to fine shreds.
2. Add black pepper pwd, cumin pwd, greated ginger, salt, green chilly sliced to thin pieces, cilantro and lemon juice.
3. Mix well.
4. Add milk and knead softly to smooth dough.
5. The paneer stuffing is ready.To make bread paneer rolls:
6. Trim the edges of bread slices.
7. In a rolling pin, roll the bread to thin slices.
8. Place 1 tbsp of paneer stuffing and spread it in the bread evenly.
9. Pat it gently.
10. Now roll the bread tightly and seal the edges by applying little warm water to the edges.
11. Repeat the same till all the bread slices are rolled.
12. Brush melted butter over the rolls.
13. Set it aside.
14. Heat butter /oil in a fry pan.
15. Place the bread rolls carefully on the hot pan.
16. Keep rolling them until all the sides turn golden brown.
17. Remove from flame.
18. Healthy delicious bread paneer rolls are ready.
19. Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup, mint chutney or any dips of your choice.