Grilled Chicken TikkaGrilled Tandoori Chicken Tikka: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Boneless chicken - 300 g
· Yoghurt -2 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
· Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
· Coriander crushed - ½ tsp
· Black pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· BBQ sauce (optional) - 1 tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Coriander leaves chopped - 3 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Oil for bastingMethod:
1. Clean, wash and chop the boneless chicken to pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, turmeric pwd, kashmiri red chilly pwd, ginger garlic paste, cumin pwd, crushed coriander, pepper pwd, salt and lemon juice.
3. Add 3 tsp of oil and mix well.
4. Stir in the finely chopped coriander leaves.
5. Add the chicken pieces to the mixing bowl.
6. Toss to coat the chicken with the masala well.
7. Cover and marinate for minimum 6 hours or preferably overnight.
8. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
9. Either thread the marinated chicken pieces onto greased skewers or place on a greased tray.
10. Baste with oil.
11. Slightly grease the grill tray with oil.
12. Grill it for 6 minutes approximately.
13. Turn it to other side, baste oil and grill the chicken pieces for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is charred at the edges. (cooking time depends on how hot your grill is and how big the chicken chunks are)
14. Transfer to serving plate.
15. Garnish with onions, lemon wedges, coriander leaves and serve with naan, pitta bread or on its own.
16. Chicken Tikka is ready to serve. Enjoy..!