Schezwan Paneer Recipe / Schezwan Chilly Paneer / Indo-chinese RecipesSchezwan Paneer: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Paneer cubes - 1 ½ cup
· Onion sliced - 1 cup
· Bell pepper sliced - 1 cup
· Tomato sliced - ¾ cup
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Soya sauce - 1 tsp
· Corn flour paste - ¼ cup
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
· Oil to fryMethod:
1. Wash and slice paneer to fine cubes.
2. Slice onion, tomato, bell pepper and coriander leaves.
3. Make a paste of corn flour and water and keep it ready.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frypan.
5. Add the paneer slices and shallow fry until golden brown.
6. Once done keep it aside.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Add sliced onions, capsicum and tomato.
9. Fry in high flame for a minute.
10. Add ginger garlic paste, salt and saute further.
11. Add soya sauce and schezwan sauce.
12. Stir and cook.
13. Add corn flour paste ( this helps to thicken gravy)
14. Stir well.
15. Add paneer slices.
16. Give a quick stir.
17. Turn off flame.
18. Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
19. Also you can sprinkle chopped spring onion greens.
20. Lipsmacking Schezwan paneer is ready.
21. Serve hot with noodles, fried rice or with any Indian breads.