Bread Rolls / Bread Rolls with Aloo Stuffing / Easy Snacks RecipesBread Rolls: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
get-together too. Give a try and you’ll sure love it..!
To make Stuffing:
· Potato - 1
· Green chilly chopped - 1 tsp
· Coriander leaves chopped- 2 tsp
· Chat masala pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ¼ tsp
· Amchur pwd - ¼ tsp
· Lemon juice - ½ tsp
· Salt to tasteTo make Rolls:
· White bread - 6 to 8
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Bread crumbs - ½ cup
· Oil to deep fry
Method:To make stuffing:
1. Wash and pressure cook the potatoes until soft.
2. Peel and mash it.
3. Add finely chopped green chilly, coriander leaves, chat masala pwd, red chilly pwd, amchur pwd, salt and lemon juice.
4. Mix to make a thick mixture.
5. Aloo stuffing is ready.To make Rolls:
6. Trim the bread edges.
7. Take ½ cup of water in a flat bowl.
8. Slightly dip one side of the bread just enough to soften them. (take care the bread shouldn’t be soaked with water)
9. Now add a spoon full of aloo masala in one side of the bread.
10. Roll the bread carefully from one side and cover the masala.
11. Seal the edges by applying little moisture.
12. Press firmly so that the masala doesn’t peep out.
13. Dip it slightly in corn flour paste.( make a thin paste of corn flour and water)
14. Cover it with bread crumbs and keep aside.
15. Repeat the same until all the breads are coated.
16. Heat oil in a fry pan.
17. Drop the bread rolls in hot oil.
18. Deep fry until the bread turns golden brown and crisp on all sides.
19. Drain it in kitchen tissue.
20. Crispy yummy Bread Rolls areready.
21. Relish hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.