Spicy Chicken Lollypop / Chicken Lollypop Recipe / Fried Chicken Recipes
Spicy Chicken Lollypop: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Wishing for a lipsmacking spicy starter recipe that can be prepared at home easily? Here goes the perfect chicken lollypop starter recipe that has a delicious taste and crispy texture. It is prepared by deep frying the marinated chicken drumsticks in hot oil. This is my all-time favorite recipe and is loved by my kids.
· Chicken lollypop pieces - 10
· Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Soya sauce - 2 tsp
· Tomato ketchup - 2 tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt - as needed
· Maida flour - 1 tbsp
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Oil to deep fry
1. Wash, clean and drain the chicken pieces/ lollypops completely from water.
2. Prepare the marinade with kashmiri red chilly pwd, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, turmeric pwd, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and pepper pwd.
3. Add the chicken pieces and coat well with masala.
4. Now add maida and corn flour.
5. Combine and allow to marinate in fridge overnight or minimum 6 hrs.
6. Take it aside and sprinkle maida and corn flour and mix.
7. Heat oil in a frypan.
8. Once the oil is hot, drop the marinated chicken pieces carefully, by holding the tip of the bone and placing the meaty portion of the chicken in the hot oil.
9. Deep fry the chicken in high for few minutes and turn the flame to medium.
10. Stir once in a while, so that the chicken is evenly cooked to crisp.
11. Once the chicken is done and reddish brown, drain it in clean kitchen tissue.
12. Squeeze few drops of lemon juice to add the tangy kick to chicken lollypop.
13. Enjoy hot with any dip of your choice.