Grilled Bombay Sandwich / Healthy sandwich RecipesLike us on Youtube for Video Recipes
Grilled Bombay Sandwich: Hello friends, today I am sharing a very famous Indian street food recipe Grilled Bombay Sandwich. It is very easy to prepare and makes a tasty breakfast or evening snack. This sandwich is my family favourite and I make them quite often. It makes a delicious and filling way to start a day. In this recipe the bread is smeared with green chutney and butter and stuffed with veggies, spice pwd and grilled to crisp and golden. Try this healthy recipe andenjoy the smile of your loved ones..:)
To make green chutney
· Mint and coriander leaves - 1 cup
· Garlic - 2
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Salt to taste
· Lemon juiceTo make sandwich
· Bread brown / white - 10 slices
· Potato - 1 big
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 1
· Cucumber -1
· Butter - to spread
· Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
· Chat masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt to tasteMethod:
To make green chutney:
1. Always I like to prepare green chutney at home, than the store-bought ones.
2. To start with wash and chop mint leaves and coriander leaves.
3. In a blender add mint coriander leaves, garlic, salt, green chilly.
4. Add little water and grind it to thick smooth paste.
5. Squeeze a drop of lemon juice in it.
6. That’s it healthy and flavorful green chutney is ready for sandwich.
To make sandwich:
7. Wash, boil the potatoes until soft.
8. Peel the skin and slice it to round shapes.
9. Slice the onion, tomato & cucumber to thin slices.
10. Take the bread and apply butter evenly on both sides.
11. Spread some green chutney on the slices.
12. Place 2 to 3 slices of potatoes.
13. Sprinkle freshly roasted cumin pwd, salt and chat masala pwd.
14. Place cucumber slices.
15. Now add the onion and tomato slices.
16. Again sprinkle chat masala pwd, little salt and cumin pwd.
17. Cover the sandwiches with another bread.
18. Spread butter on the top of the slices.
19. Heat the grill pan.
20. Place the sandwich carefully and grill it until it is golden and crisp.
21. Take the grilled sandwich with the help of a spatula.
22. Slice it two pieces.
23. Bombay style healthy Grilled veg sandwich is ready.
24. Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Like us on Youtube for Video Recipes