Masala Papad Recipe / Easy Snack RecipesLike us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Similar Snack Recipes:Ingredients:
· Papads - 5 to 6
· Onion sliced - 3 tbsp
· Tomato sliced -3 tbsp
· Cucumber sliced - 3 tbsp
· Green chilly sliced - 2 tsp
· Coriander leaves sliced - 3 tbsp
· Roasted cumin pwd- 1 tsp
· Black salt - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Chat masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 3 tsp
· Oil as needed
· Salt to taste
1. Take papads and grease it slightly with oil.(optional)
2. Keep it in microwave proof plate and microwave it for 30 seconds or until the pappad is cooked crisp and golden. ( also you can deep fry the pappad in hot oil)
3. Keep the fried pappads ready.
4. Now chop onion, tomato,cucumber, green chilly, coriander leaves to fine slices.
5. Take roasted cumin pwd, black salt, black pepper pwd, red chilly pwd, chat masala pwd and salt in a small bowl.
6. Mix all the spice pwd well.
7. Now spread onions and cucumbers over the pappad.
8. Top it with tomatoes, green chilly and coriander leaves.
9. Squeeze few drops of fresh lemon juice.
10. Now finally sprinkle the spice masala pwd.
11. Lipsmacking Masala Pappads are ready.
12. It gives a tasty twist from the regular tea time snacks and both kids & adults like this healthy snack.
13. The Masala Pappads just vanished in few minutes once I served it..:)