Kadai Mutton Recipe / Mutton Kadai / Kadhai Gosht / Mutton Recipes
Kadai Mutton:Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today’s post has something very special for non-veg lovers. Mutton Kadai …it is a classic recipe from Mughlai cuisine. In this recipe the mutton pieces are nicely cooked in spicy masala until luscious in taste. This pairs up best with all types of rice dishes and also with..
Try this spicy Kadai Mutton recipe which is suitable for all occasions..!
· Mutton / lamb - ½ kg
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Onion - 2
· Tomato - 2
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Yoghurt - 3 tbsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
· Saunf - ½ tsp
· Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Coriander pwd - 2 tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Kasoori methi pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh mint and coriander leaves
· Few drops of lemon juice
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and slice mutton to bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan.
3. Add ginger garlic and saute until raw smell disappears.
4. Add mutton and toss in high flame for a minute.
5. Now add sliced onions.
6. Continue frying as the onions turn transculent.
7. Now add tomato slices and allow to cook.
8. Add turmeric pwd, salt and mix.
9. Combine well.
10.Add 1 cup of water and allow to boil.
11. Cover with lid and cook in low flame for 40 to 45 mins. ( also you can transfer to contents to pressure cooker and cook until mutton is done)
12. Once the mutton is cooked, mix the contents.
13. Add yoghurt and combine.
14.Now add the spices one by one, pepper pwd, saunf pwd, kashmiri red chilly pwd, coriander pwd, garam masala pwd, cumin pwd and kasoori methi pwd.
15. Mix well and let it cook till oil oozes out in the sides of the kadai/pan.
16.Add freshly chopped coriander and mint leaves.
17. Squeeze out few drops of coriander leaves.
18.Combine and allow to cook in low flame for 2 to 3 mins.
19.That’s it …mouth watering dhaba style Kadai Mutton is ready.