POHA LADOO - AVAL LADOO / HOLI SPECIAL RECIPES / LADOO RECIPES
Poha Ladoo / Aval Ladoo: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today, thought of preparing something delicious & very easy sweet recipe for the Holi festival and made these healthy Aval Ladoos. This sweet balls needs just few minutes for preparation and also just 4 main ingredients, poha, sugar,cardamom and ghee. Try this yummy ladoos and enjoy the festive juncture..:)
· Aval / Poha / Flattened Rice - 1 cup
· Sugar - ½ cup
· Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Cardamom - ¼ tsp
· Cashew nuts - 6 to 8
· Raisins - 6
· Warm milk - few tsps
1. Clean the poha and dry roast in low medium flame for 4 to 5 mins.
2. Allow to cool completely.
3. Add it to blender and grind it to smooth powder.
4. Transfer it to mixing bowl.
5. Now add sugar and cardamom to blender and grind to fine powder too.
6. Add it to mixing bowl and mix well.
7. Heat ghee in a small pan.
8. Add cashew nuts and raisins and fry to golden.
9. Now add the roasted cashew and raisins along with ghee to the mixing bowl.
10. Combine all the ingredients.
11. Sprinkle little warm milk, so that the mixture is easy to make balls.
12. Grease your hands with oil / ghee and take small portion of the mixture and press it to form ladoos.
13. Arrange it in plate.
14. Garnish with chopped nuts & saffron.
15. Healthy delicious Aval Ladoo / Poha Ladoos are ready.