Palak Pakoda / Keerai Pakoda / Cashewnut Palak Pakora / Easy Snacks Recipes
Casewnut Palak Pakora: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Yesterday, I tried Spinach / Palak Pakoda, a very quick and easy snack and enjoyed with our hot coffee. This is one of our all time favorite snack. This quick starter recipe can be made in no time. It tastes absolutely yummy and delectable and the persons who hates greens also love this tasty..crispness of the pakoda.
· Chopped spinach leaves - 1 cup
· Besan flour - 1 cup
· Rice flour - 1 tbsp
· Crushed coriander seeds - 1 tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Ajwain - ½ tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Chopped coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
· Hing - a pinch
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Baking soda - a pinch
· Crushed garlic - 1 to 2 tsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Cashewnuts - 5 to 6
· Ghee - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Oil to deep fry
1. Wash spinach leaves and chop it to fine pieces.
2. Add it to mixing bowl.
3. Add besan flour, salt, rice flour, crushed coriander seeds, garam masala pwd, ajwain / carom pwd, cumin pwd, chopped coriander leaves, hing, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, baking soda and crushed garlic.
4. Add sliced green chilly, ghee and cashewnuts.
5. Sprinkle water and combine thoroughly.
6. Heat oil in a fry pan.
7. Take lemon sized balls from the batter and drop it scattered in hot oil.
8. Turn the flame to medium and flip the pakoras to other side.
9. Once the pakoras turn crispy and golden brown, remove from oil and drain it in kitchen tissue.
10. Irresistible Palak Pakoras are ready.
11. Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup, mint chutney, tamarind chutney or any other dipping sauce of your choice.
12. It makes a healthy snack along with your hot cup of eve tea or coffee.