Ginger Chicken Recipe / How to make Ginger Chicken / Indo-Chinese Chicken Recipes
Ginger Chicken recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe hereYou might also like to check:
It is absolutely simple and yet the mere aroma of it makes your tastebuds asking for more. It tastes hot n spicy with aromatic hints of ginger & lime. And it makes a must-have dish on your sunday meal planner..:)
· Chicken boneless - 300 g
· Ginger paste - 2 tsp
· Lime juice - 1 tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
To prepare gravy:
· Oil -1 tbsp
· Ginger pieces - 2 tsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Onion sliced - 1 cup
· Capsicum sliced - ½ cup
· Red chilly paste - ½ to 1 tsp
· Soya sauce - 4 to 5 tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Tomato ketchup - 2 tsp
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Oil to deep fry
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and slice the chicken to bite sized pieces.
2. Marinate with the given ingredients above in the ingredients section.
3. Allow to marinate for 30 mins.
4. Meanwhile chop finely onions, capsicum, ginger, coriander leaves and green chilly.
5. Heat oil in a frypan.
6. Add ginger and fry till it browns.
7. Add green chilly and saute further.
8. Add finely sliced onions and capsicum and stir.
9. Add red chilly paste, soya sauce, lemon juice, salt and tomato ketchup.
10. Add little water and allow to boil.
11. Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves and simmer the flame.
12. Heat oil in a frypan for deep frying the chicken pieces.
13. Add corn flour to the marinated chicken, coat well and fry until it is crispy and golden brown.
14. Drain the fried chicken in kitchen towel or tissue paper.
15. Drop them in the masala gravy prepared.
16. Toss gently so that the chicken gets coated evenly in the gravy.
17. Transfer to serving palate.
18. Garnish with coriander leaves.
19. Mouth watering aromatic Ginger Chicken is ready.
20. Be sure to serve it hot with rice or naan & enjoy the delicious taste.