Wishing you all Merry Christmas / Carrot Cake / Easy Cake Recipes
Like us on Youtube for Video RecipesToday, I am going to share a lightest and most enticingly moist carrot cake recipe. This is most flavorful with grated carrots and can be easily prepared at home from scratch. It has everything you love in your favorite soft cake. It just melts in mouth and makes a fabulous breakfast or a tasty treat for your kids.
Try this classic cake recipe and sure you’ll love this..addictive taste.
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
You might also like to check :
· All pupose flour / Maida flour - 1 cup
· Grated carrot - ½ cup
· Walnuts chopped - ¼ cup
· Raisins - 8 to10
· Cinnamon pwd - ¼ tsp
· Baking soda - ½ tsp
· Baking pwd - ½ tsp
· Yoghurt - ½ cup
· Milk - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
· Sugar - ½ cup
· Olive oil - 4 tbsp
· Salt - a pinch ( to enhance sweet taste)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius for 10 mins.
2. Oil and line the base of the cake tin with butter sheet.
3. Dust it with all purpose flour and set it aside.
4. Grate carrots and keep ready.
5. Take walnuts and raisins in a plate and set aside.
6. Take a mixing bowl.
7. Sieve the maida along with cinnamon pwd, baking soda and baking pwd.
8. Sift into the bowl and mix lightly with a spoon.
9. Stir in the grated carrot, raisins and sliced walnuts.
10. In another mixing bowl, pour the yoghurt and milk
11. Tip the sugar, salt and add olive oil.
12. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved completely. Add the vanilla essence and stir.
13. Add this to the flour mixture little by little by folding gently.
14. When everything is evenly mixed, the batter is ready to bake.
15. The batter consistency should be soft and free flowing.
16. Transfer the batter into the prepared tin.
17. Garnish with sliced pistachios.
18. Bake it for 40 to 45 mins, until it smells awesome.
19. To check if the cake is cooked completely, insert a toothpick at the centre.
20. If it comes out clean, then the cake is done.
21. Rest the cake for 10 mins in a wire rack.
22. Turn it out, peel off the paper and allow to rest for another 10 to 15 mins.
23. Set the cake on the serving plate.
24. Slice it to pieces.
25. YUM ! Addictive and very tempting carrot cake is ready for the festive season.
26. Enjoy as it is or with delicious cream cheese swirls frosting.