Christmas Cake / How to make Christmas Cake / Easy Cake Recipes
For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Christmas season, also called holiday season is full of fun & joy. And its celebrated with super-delicious cakes, cookies, sweets & savories. The moist, yummy fruit cake is a must accompaniment. Its always a crowd pleaser.
This Christmas cake is full of ...fresh fruit flavors & a soft nutty taste. Its simple to make & perfect served with a dollop of cream.
Here I am sharing a slice of cake and easy recipe with all of you..:)
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
· Broken nuts, cherry, raisins, peeled orange, kismis, dates - ½ cup
· Rum or brandy -2 tbsp
· Butter - 4 tbsp
· Sugar - ¾ cup
· Egg - 1
· All purpose flour - 75 g
· Baking pwd - ½ tsp
· Baking soda - ½ tsp
· Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
· Caramel essence - 2 tsp
1. Chop the dry fruits and soak them in brandy or rum or orange juice.
2. Allow to soak for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.
3. Beat the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
4. Break the egg into the bowl and blend.
5. Sieve the maida with baking pwd.
6. Mix them with soaked fruits. Give a good mix.
7. Add the caramel essence and vanilla essence to the cake mixture.
8. Beat the mixture until smooth.
9. Now add the maida flour mixture ( step 6) to the cake mixture.
10. Fold gently. Now the batter is ready to bake.
11. Spoon it into the lined cake tin.
12. With a wet hand, press the mixture into the tin and smooth on top, so that its level.
13. Bake it for 180 degree celcius for one hour or until the cake feels firm to the touch and a skewer comes out clean after being inserted into the cake.
14. Remove the cake from the tin and allow it to rest on a wire rack.
15. Let it cool for about 20 mins.
16. Wow…that’s it..your plum cake is ready..!
Enjoy a slice with your morning coffee or serve it warm with dessert..!
You might also like to check :