Stuffed Aloo Kulcha / Stuffed Kulcha / Aloo Paneer Kulcha / Healthy Dinner Recipes
Stuffed Aloo Kulcha Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Aloo Kulcha is a fabulous recipe in all over India. This is so easy to prepare at home. It is prepared by making a spicy aloo mixture and stuffed inside flat dough, rolled it to kulchas and roasted in butter or ghee. It makes a yummy combo with thick yoghurt, pickle, chole etc.
If you love to try a different tasty recipe for breakfast or ....dinner, check out this easy step by step recipe..:)
To Prepare Stuffing:
· Aloo / potatoes - 2
· Grated paneer - ½ cup
· Green chilly - 1
· Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Amchur pwd - ½ tsp
· Grated ginger - ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Chopped coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
To prepare Kulchas:
· Maida / All purpose flour -2 cups
· Yoghurt - 4 tbsp
· Sugar - 1 tsp
· Baking soda - ½ tsp
· Salt - ½ tsp
· Ajwain / carom seeds - 2 to 3 tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Butter / oil - to roast
To Prepare Stuffing:
1. Wash and pressure cook the potatoes until it is soft.
2. Peel off the skin and mash completely.
3. Add grated paneer.
4. Add salt, green chilly, coriander pwd, red chilly pwd, cumin pwd, amchur pwd, grated ginger, chopped coriander leaves and garam masala pwd.
5. Mix all the ingredients together.
6. Stuffing mixture is ready now.
To Prepare dough:
1. Take maida in a mixing bowl.
2. Add yoghurt, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix well.
4. Add very less warm water and knead to smooth soft dough as shown in the pic.
5. Add 2 tsp of oil to hands and mix with the dough well.
6. Now sooper soft and fluffy dough is ready to prepare kulchas.
7. Keep it covered for minimum 3 to 4 hours.
To Prepare Kulchas:
1. Make equal sized balls out of the dough.
2. Also make equal amout of balls out of the aloo mixture.
3. Now take one ball of the dough and dust it with flour.
4. Roll it gently to small disc.
5. Place the aloo mixture ball over it
6. Fold and cover it up with the disc from all sides.
7. Dust it with flour again and roll it to thick kulchas. ( also you can gently press it with hands to round shape)
8. Top it with ajwain / carom seeds.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
10. Heat the frypan or dosa girdle.
11. Add butter or oil to it.
12. Place the kulchas over hot pan.
13. Grease it with oil.
14. Roast it on both sides until it turns golden brown.
15. Add a dallop of butter to it and remove from flame.
16. Lipsmacking delicious Aloo Paneer stuffed Kulcha is ready.
17. Repeat the same for all the kulchas.
18. Serve hot with yoghurt, chutney, pickle or with any spicy curry.
19. We enjoyed garma garam Kulchas with spicy punjabi kala chana masala.You might also like to check :
- Yeast free Kulcha Recipe
- How to make Butter Naan at home
- Garlic Naan
- Homemade Tortillas
- Roti / Chapati / Naan recipes
Thanks for visiting this page. Feel free to share your comments & feedback.
See you all soon ...