Aloo Jeera / Jeera Aloo / Aloo Recipes / How to make Aloo Jeera - Easy Step by step Recipe
Aloo Jeera: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today, I am here with a classic Aloo dish, which is popularly known as Aloo Jeera.
Its very healthy & tasty recipe to make in your kitchen for a quick weeknight dinner along with your soft chapattis.
This simple subzi is prepared with potatoes seasoned with cumin and other flavorful spices.
Try this scrumptious dish at your home today and enjoy..!
· Potato / aloo - 2
· Oil - 2 to 3 tsp
· Cumin / jeera - 3 tsp
· Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - ½ to ¾ tsp
· Amchur pwd - ½ tsp
· Roasted cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh coriander leaves
1. Wash and pressure cook potatoes till soft.
2. Peel off the skin and slice it to cubes.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan.
4. Add cumin / jeera and wait to splutter.
5. Add crushed coriander seeds, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, amchur pwd, roasted cumin seed pwd and salt.
6. Give a quick stir.
7. Add potato cubes and toss well in high flame.
8. Simmer the flame and allow the aloo absorb the masala for 4 to 5 minutes.
9. Turn off flame.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
11. Super spicy and flavorful Aloo Jeera is ready.
12. This can compliment any meal.
13. We love to have it with soft chapattis.
You might also like to check :
· Aloo 65