Oats Moongdal Tikki / Healthy Snack Recipes / Step by Step
Oats Moongdal Tikki: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Looking for a healthy and perfect tea time snack? Here comes the delicious combo of moong dal and oats with chatpata Indian spices.
This Oats moongdal tikki is simple to prepare and uses shallow fry technique to get crispy outer and soft inside. It makes an excellent starter recipe and a perfect health treat for get-together parties.
Try this quick and yummy tikki recipe and kick start your evening with fun..!
· Yellow moong dal - 1 cup
· Oats - 1 cup
· Yoghurt - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Sliced onions - ½ cup
· Green chilly - 1
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Turmeric pwd -a pinch
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
· Oil to cook
1. Clean and wash the moong dal.
2. Take the( ready to cook ) oats in a cup.
3. Pressure cook the moong dal in a cup of water.
4. Allow to cool and coarsely mash the moong dal with a ladle.
5. Transfer it to mixing bowl.
6. Add the oats and combine.
7. Add yoghurt, sliced onions, green chilly, chat masala pwd, red chilly pwd, garam masala pwd, turmeric pwd, ginger garlic paste, salt and freshly chopped coriander & mint leaves.
8. Mix all the ingredients well.
9. Make small balls out of it.
10. Pat it flat to tikki shape.
11. Heat a tawa and grease it with oil.
12. Place the tikkis gently on the hot tawa.
13. Drizzle oil to the sides and cook it on low medium flame.
14. Once it is evenly cooked on both sides and turns golden brown, remove from flame.
15. Serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup or with any dip of your choice.
Spiced Oats Moong dal Tikkis ready to enjoy..!
You might also like :