RAGI LADOO / HEALTHY FINGER MILLET LADOO / EASY LADOO RECIPES / DIWALI SWEETS
Subscribe here for more Video Recipes
Today, we’re gonna see how to make extremely nutritious and tasty dessert, Ragi Ladoo recipe..!
It is prepared with ragi flour, sugar, ghee and assorted nuts. Ragi or finger millet is highly rich with proteins, B complex, vitamins and iron content. This Ragi Ladoo makes...a perfect healthy snack for everyone, especially for kids.
My kid is totally a crazy fan for this melt in the mouth ladoo.. The flavor and the taste of this ladoo is absolutely appetizing and simply you’ll love these ladoos.Try out this easy and healthy Ragi Ladoo recipe at your home today.. enjoy..!
Check out the Diwali Sweets & Savories recipes here.
· Ragi flour - 1 cup
· Sugar - ½ cup
· Sliced cashewnuts, pistachios, almond nuts and raisins - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Clarified butter / ghee - 5 to 6 tbsp
· Warm milk - ¼ cup
1. Heat a dry pan.
2. Add ragi flour and roast it in low medium flame till nice aroma comes out. (approx 10 to 15 mins)
3. Take it aside and allow to cool.
4. Add sugar to blender and grind it to fine pwd.
5. Add 3 tbsps of ghee and heat it.
6. Add sliced cashewnuts, pistachios, almonds and raisins.
7. Roast till golden.
8. Turn off flame and keep it aside.
9. Now take the ragi flour in a mixing bowl.
10. Add powdered sugar.
11. Mix well.
12. Now add the ghee along with roasted nuts.
13. Mix well thoroughly. Add cardamom pwd and combine.
14. Now you will get the mixture as shown in the below pic.
15. Sprinkle warm milk little by little, just enough to give moisture to bind the ingredients.
16. Combine the mixture.
17. Now make small balls out of the mixture.
Arrange them in a plate.
18. Delicious lipsmacking Ragi Ladoos are ready.
19. Decorate it attractively with assorted nuts.
Enjoy warm or chilled..!
20. This nutritious balls stays good for 3 to 4 weeks.
Clik here for : more sweets recipes
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!