How to make Grilled Masala Sandwich / Indian Style Sandwich / Easy Sandwich Recipes
Grilled Masala Sandwich: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Grilled sandwiches are one of the best quick snacks that are filling and nutritious. This desi style grilled masala sandwich tastes lipsmacking and can be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also makes a very handy option to pack for kids lunch box.
In this recipe, the bread slices are buttered and then filled with spicy masala mixture and grilled to crisp. You can also make this with dry leftover potato curry.
Spice up your breakfast, with this delectable easy masala sandwich recipe...!!!
They’ll make your day..:)
· Fresh bread slices - 6 to 8
· Potatoes - 1 big
· Butter - 3 to 4 tbsp
· Cumin - ½ tsp
· Onion slices - ¼ cup
· Green chilly - 1
· Tomato slices - ¼ cup
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh cilantro leaves
To prepare Stuffing:
1. Wash the peel the skin of potatoes.
2. Boil and mash well.
3. Heat ½ tbsp of butter in a fry pan.
4. Add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
5. Add finely chopped onion, tomato and sliced green chilly.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
7. Add turmeric pwd, chat masala and salt.
8. Mix well.
9. Add mashed potato and combine.
10. Add ¼ cup of water and cook covered in low medium flame.
11. Once the aloo mixture turns thick, turn off the flame.
12. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves. Healthy stuffing Aloo masala is ready.
To make Sandwich:
1. Take fresh slices of bread.
2. Apply butter on one side.
3. Spread the spicy aloo mixture well. ( you can also add shreds of cabbage, paneer or carrot & red chilly flakes over the masala )
4. Cover it with another slice of bread.
5. Top up with some more butter.
6. Heat sandwich toaster, and place the sandwich on the grill.
7. Grill till both sides are golden and have the grill marks.
8. Lipsmacking sandwich toast is ready.
9. Slice and serve hot as a delicious evening snack.
10. If you’re not having sandwich toaster, you can also toast the bread with butter in tawa and then stuff the masala inside.
Thank you so much for your precious time. Hope you enjoy this dish…!
I appreciate your valued comments & suggestion ! Like us on Facebook or follow me on Pinterest, Twitter or join me on googleplus to keep updated with easy & healthy recipes on Tasty Appetite.
Similar Recipes:· Kuzhi Paniyaram (Hot& Sweet version )
· Cheese Chilly Toast
· Masala Omelette
· Bread Upma / Poha / Aval Upma
· Vegetable Sandwich
· Raagi Puttu