How to make Bread Pakora / Fritter Recipes / Indian Snacks Recipes
How to make Bread Pakora:
Today I post Spicy hot Bread Pakora recipe. If you want to try out something different kind of snack, this tasty & luscious dish is ideal for you.
This popular Pakora form a part of Indian street food. Also, it serves as a great appetizer, finger food for any type of parties or get-together.
This recipe can be prepared in minutes, using easily available ingredients in our kitchen. And it goes well with tomato ketchup, mint or tamarind chutney.
Try this easy & quick recipe and enjoy it with family and friends.
· Brown or white bread slices - 4 to5
· Besan / gram flour - 1 cup
· Rice flour - 1 tbsp
· Cumin seed - 1 tsp
· Hing - a pinch
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves - ½ cup
· Salt to taste
· Oil to fry
1. In a mixing bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, red chilly pwd. green chilly, salt and hing.
2. Add finely chopped cilantro leaves,
3. Add water and mix it well to smooth paste.
4. Trim the bread pieces on the edges.
5. Slice the pieces to halves.
6. Heat oil in a frypan.
7. Dip the bread pieces in the pakora batter one at a time.
8. Drop gently in the hot oil.
9. Keep the flame in low medium and fry till both the sides are cooked.
10. Once the bread pakora turns golden brown, drain from oil.
11. Keep it in a kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
12. Yummy Bread Pakoras with spicy flavor is ready.
13. It goes excellent with tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney or with mint chutney.