How to make Mango Kadhi / North Indian Style Recipe / Step-by-Step
Kadhi’s are very popular dish in Northern India..!
Mango Kadhi is an absolute tasty dish with Mango and it is served generally with steamed rice, pooris, phulkas and rotis.
This Kadhi is sweet and sour in taste with roasted spices and the mango pulp adds a unique flaovor to this delicious dish.
Try this delightful yet simple recipe at home and share your comments..:)
· Mango juice - 1 cup
· Ghee - 3/4 tsp
· Cinnamon - 2
· Cloves - 3
· Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
· Red chilly - 1
· Yoghurt - 2 tbsp
· Besan flour - 2 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - a small pinch
· Hing - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Freshly chopped coriander leaves
1. In a frypan, add ghee and heat it.
2. Add cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds and wait to splutter.
3. Add red chilly and curry leaves.
4. In a mixing bowl, add curd and besan flour.
5. Make a thin paste out of it.
6. Add this paste to the frypan and give a quick stir.
7. Add salt, turmeric pwd, hing and red chilly pwd.
8. Mix well.
9. Dilute mango juice to thin consistency.
10. Add this juice to the pan and mix well.
11. Allow to cook for just one boil.
12. Turn off flame .
13. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
14. Yummy Mango Kadhi is ready to relish.
15. It makes an awesome combo with roti, phulkas, poori and chapathi.
Click here to view more Mango recipes ..Happy cooking..:)