How to make Cheese Sticks / Easy & healthy Snacks Recipes:
Cheese Sticks ( kids friendly snack) Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Cheese Sticks makes a great snack, finished with a golden crispy coating, that no one can eat just one..!!!
In this recipe, the sticks prepared with cheese mixture are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. It tastes awesome with crispy crust and melted cheese centre.
It makes a great accompaniment for a dips platter or just to munch on from your lunch box.
Try this kids friendly recipe and enjoy the great taste of an all-time classic snack..:)
· Cheese slices - 4 to 5
· Corn flour - 4 tbsp
· Maida flour - 4 tbsp
· Cooking soda pwd - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - ¾ tsp
· Bread crumbs - 1 cup
· Salt to taste
· Oil to fry
1. In a mixing bowl, add corn flour, maida / All purpose flour, cooking soda, red chilly pwd, 2 to 3 tbsp of bread crumbs and salt
2. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Add water little by little and make a thick batter.
4. Now add cheese and knead to smooth dough.
5. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
6. Keep the bread crumbs ready.
7. Now take the dough and roll it to lengthy sticks.
8. Slice them to small sticks ( approx 3 to 4 inches long)
9. Coat them in bread crumb mixture, patting to adhere and coat completely.
10. Heat oil in a fry pan.
11. Add the sticks gently in batches. Take care not to over crowd the oil.
12. Keep the flame in medium flame and deep fry the cheese sticks.
13. Fry till golden in color with crisp outside.
14. When browned evenly, drain from oil.
15. Reserve in kitchen tissue to remove excess oil.
16. Healthy & tasty Cheese sticks are ready to much on..!
17. Serve hot with tomato ketch-up, pizza sauce or salsa, if desired.