Quick & Easy Health Tips / Health & Wellness Tips:
Quick & Easy Health Tips
Today, I am going to share with you some simple health tips & dieting tips to lose weight and improve our health naturally and to keep the joy alive.
Check on the below tips on being happy and share your amazing dieting tips and healthy ways too, to lose weight and remain healthy.
1. Make sure you start your day with a balanced, healthy meal.
2. Include pods like beans, whole grains, chick peas, peanuts, milk & milk products in diet.
3. Drinking warm milk before bed induces sleep.
4. Avoid heavy meals before going to sleep. It cause indigestion & interfere with sleep.
5. A daily dose of nuts like walnuts, almonds, pistachios can make a heart healthy diet. Nuts are highly nutritious and rich source of Vit E. It is best to eat nuts in moderation ie. Not more than a handful a day.
6. Eat fruits before or along with a meal, not after it. Eat whole fruits rather than juices & along with the skin whenever possible.
7. Guava is one of the richest fruit of Vit C, that provides protection against cold and viral infections.
8. Don’t waste food." The rich’s table scraps are often the poor’s daily meal". So don’t waste food.
9. Drinking enough water can help boost your concentration as well as keep you from overeating.
10. Plenty of water and Vit C can help you to get rid of a cold quickly.
11. Cheese burgers & fries might look tempting, but eating some broccoli or leafy greens help battle obesity & heart disease.
12. Buy healthy foods and stock your fridge with them to ensure they’re the first things at hand when you get hungry.
13. Make sure you get a balanced diet, as often as possible.
14. Include soya in your daily meal. It is so good, very low on calories & high on protein.
15. Make sure that you include 1 source of protein in every meal like milk or milk products, mushroom, lentils, legumes, meat, fish, chicken, egg, nuts or seeds rich in protein on regular basis.
16. Fish is a wonderful food for your brain. It helps lower dementia, stroke risks and slow mental decline.
17. Discipline the mind to enjoy eating small & eating enough.
18. Replace your white bread and butter with whole wheat bread and peanut butter to cut down fats and get more fiber content and less calories.
19. To boost up your energy levels, make a smoothie at home with a bit of fruit, ice & skimmed milk.
20. Having skimmed milk instead of whole milk can help reduce obesity & cholesterol level.
21. Eat only when you’re really hungry & when ur body needs it. Fill your day with activity and you’ll find fewer excuses to overeat.
22. Though plain butter milk is a great health drink, adding spice ingredients to it, makes it work better.
23. To treat heartburns and acidity, add cumin pwd, pinch of salt and crushed ginger to buttermilk.
24. Banana is one of the wholesome breakfast option, as it is filling & convenient to have in mornings.
25. An apple a day is actually a great way to keep your teeth clean and breath fresh.
26. If you have some time during the day, a short nap can do wonders for your energy levels.
27. To get away from stress, eat dinner with friends or just hang out and watch tv or take a walk in fresh air.
28. Try to get all your nutrition from the food you eat. If you aren’t getting it though, multivitamins and nutritional supplements are a good option.
29. Cut down on caffeine and caffeinated & aerated beverages. Green tea has anti-ageing properties. Switching to green tea can help your skin youthful for a longer time.
30. Maintain a healthy weight. Steer clear of sugar, stimulants and processed food.
31. Wake up early to practice simple meditation. It harmonizes body, mind & soul.
32. Parents must act as role models for their children by making healthy food choices and by following an optimal lifestyle.
33. Involving your kids in planning and preparing meals, can help them eat healthier without complaining.
34. It would be better option to prepare meals at home and not to eat out too often.
35. Use heart healthy cooking oils such as canola oil, olive oil or mustard oil. Avoid sunflower oil, ghee, butter and margarine.
36. More salt in food can make you three times more likely to develop heart disease or stroke.
37. Cherries, berries, turmeric and ginger help in getting rid of your body pain the natural way.
38. An hour of exposure to cool morning sunlight along with exercise and calcium supplements helps prevent osteoporosis.
39. Add garlic to your daily food. It will help lower blood sugar and decrease cholesterol levels.
40. Walnuts are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, the healthy fat that can reduce risk of heart disease.
Let’s get healthy and happy by following easy peasy delicious healthy food habits & enjoy..:)