Multigrain Atta :
Chapati / Indian bread or Roti is a dish which is made in almost every part of India…!!
To make this healthy chapatti, we use to purchase store-bought Multi-grain Atta flour. Recently, I tried to prepare the multigrain Atta flour at home.
Well, fresh flour is …fresh...!
There is no need to worry, if the store bought flour is a little on the old side and is likely to be with lot of maida and other things mixed in it.
Here’s the proportion we used to prepare homemade Multi Grain Atta, which is totally adulteration free & healthy on a whole..:)
Check out here to make soft & fluffy chapathi with easy step by step photo tutorial..!
· Whole Wheat / Godhumai - 2 kg
· Chana Dal - 100 g
· Maize / Solam - 100 g
· Bhajra / Kambu - 50 g
· Barley - 50 g
· Ragi - 50 g
· Soya Bean - 50 g
· Oats - 100 g
1. Roast the multigrains each of them separately ( except whole wheat ) .
2. Allow to cool and mix all the roasted ingredients and whole wheat together.
3. Then grind it to fine smooth pwd. ( I used a Grain Mill to grind fresh flour )
4. Allow the fresh atta to cool down completely.
5. Sieve it twice.
6. Discard the coarse retained mixture .
7. Store it in airtight container
8. Yummy & healthy Multi Grain Atta is ready to prepare sooper soft chapatis & phulkas.
9. And the Chapatis come real yummm too..:)