How to make Crispy Onion Rings / Homemade Onion Rings / Step by Step / Easy Snacks Recipes :
Crispy Onion Rings: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Onion Rings are very tasty snack recipe, packed with delicious flavor and will leave you asking for more. It tastes irresistible with crispy on the outside and tender inside.
The rings are made from slices of onion, coated with spicy batter, bread crumbs and deep-fried until golden-brown.
These tasty fried onion rings makes an excellent appetizer or side dish. You can also try any seasoning blend that you like to add extra flavor to it.
Make spicy onion rings with this quick and easy recipe & enjoy..:)
· Onion big size - 2
· Maida / All purpose flour - 1 small cup
· Corn flour - 3 to 4 tbsp
· Cooking soda - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Bread crumbs - 1 cup
· Salt to taste
· Oil to fry
1. Chop the onions up into rings or 5 mm thickness and push out all the rings in a plate.
2. In a mixing bowl, take maida, corn flour, salt, cooking soda, red chilly pwd, 2 to 3 tsp of bread crumbs and mix well.
3. Add little water and make it to thick batter.
4. Make coarse bread crumbs and keep ready.
5. Coat the onion rings with maida flour.
6. Dip it in the thick batter.
7. Then coat it with the bread crumbs nicely.
8. Heat oil in a fry pan.
9. Drop the coated onion slices gently in hot oil.
10. Keep the flame in low medium and fry them to golden.
11. Once they are crispy and done, drain in kitchen tissue.
12. Irresistible & crunchy Onion Rings are ready. Bet you can’t eat just one..;)
13. Enjoy hot with any tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice..!