How to make Cheese Chilli Toast / Healthy Breakfast Ideas:Cheese Chilly Toast: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
The Healthy Breakfast menu I have chosen today is Cheese Chilli Toast Recipe..!! This is one of the best recipes for kids, as cheese is very nutritious with a rich source of protein, carbohydrates and calcium.
This hot, savory, healthy and nutritious breakfast dish gives a great start of the day. It is very simple & easy to prepare yet tastes just heavenly.
In this recipe, cheese is mixed with green chilly, tomato and spices. If you want, you can add shredded cabbage & carrots too.
Kids will love it in their breakfast or evening snacks along with a glass of milk or fresh juice.
Try this wonderful Cheese Chilli snack, that will have your kids asking for more..;)
· Bread Slices - 4 to 6
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Pepper pwd - a pinch
· Jeera / cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
· Chat masala pwd - a pinch
· Fresh cream - 1 to 2 tsp
· Paprika pwd - ¼ tsp
· Chopped tomatoes - 2 tbsp (only skin)
· Salt to taste
1. Take grated cheese in a bowl.
2. Add finely chopped green chilly, pepper pwd, jeera pwd, salt and chat masala pwd.
3. Add paprika pwd, chopped tomatoes. ( take out the seeds from the tomato )
4. Add a tsp of cream.
5. Mix well together.
6. Now take bread slices and roast the bread slightly golden color.
7. Spread the cheese mixture evenly to the roasted bread surface.
8. Roast it in the pan, till you get nice colour and texture.
9. Also you can roast it in the oven in broil mode or in a convention mode till you get the color.
10.Healthy & delicious Cheese Chilly Toast is ready..!
11.Serve hot with a chilly or tomato sauce.