How to make Cashew Pakoda / Pakora ? / Crispy Cashew Pakoda / Easy Snack Recipes
Crispy Cashew Pakoda : Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today am sharing one of the quick, rich and easy evening snack, Cashew Pakoda ie. Mundhiri Paruppu Pakoda.
This mouth-watering Indian snack, serves an an excellent starter in most Indian parties & get-togethers.
The secret to get delicious, crispy pakodas lies in the mixing of the dough to stiff consistency. It tastes yumm with crisp outside and crunchy inside.
Adding finely chopped mint leaves to the dough, gives a unique tempting flavor to this fritters.
It makes a perfect evening snack dish with a cup of hot coffee or tea..!
· Cashew nuts - 1 cup
· Besan flour / kadalai maavu - 1 cup
· Rice flour - ½ cup
· Red chilly pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
· Chopped mint leaves - ½ cup
· Finely chopped Onion - ½ cup -
· Oil to deep fry
· Salt to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, red chilly pwd, salt and ginger garlic paste.
2. Mix well.
3. Add finely chopped mint leaves & onion.
4. Add cashew nuts and combine.
5. Add 2 tbsp of hot oil and add to the mix.
6. Sprinkle very little water and make it to soft dough. ( knead the dough gently )
7. Heat kadai with enough oil to fry.
8. Take some dough in your hands, slowly drop the dough in small batches.( Do not press the dough while dropping )
9. Deep fry these pakodas over the medium hot oil.
10.When bubbles subside in the hot oil and pakodas turn crisp & golden, drain it from the oil.
11.Keep aside in kitchen / paper towel.
12.Rich & tasty Cashew Pakodas are ready.
13.Hot coffee and crunchy yummy Cashew Pakoda combo tastes heavenly...:)
14.You can store this pakoras for 3 to 4 days in air tight container.Have a great day..!!
· Crispy Onion Pakora