HOMEMADE TANDOORI MASALA / HOW TO MAKE TANDOORI MASALA - TANDOORI MASALA RECIPE:
Homemade Tandoori Masala :Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Tandoori Masala is an important ingredient in Indian dishes. It is a blend of spices, specifically for to use with marinating of chicken & meat based dish to make the dish more aromatic and flavorful.
It is extensively used with dishes as tandoori chicken, chicken tikka or butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, tandoori fish , paneer tikka, most of them Punjabi dishes.
This can be prepared at home quickly & we used to prepare this popular masala ahead of time and store in an air-tight container. Then creating a tasty meal is a simple matter of marinate & grill..:)
You can make your own Tandoori Masala pwd & enjoy the luscious inviting flavor of the dish..!
· Garam masala pwd - 2 tbsp
· Freshly ground cumin - 2 tbsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tbsp
· Kashmiri Mirch / Paprika - 3 to 4 tsp
· Kasuri Methi leaves / dried fenugreek leaves - 2 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - 1 tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients and blend in a blender.
2. Store it in an airtight container.
3. It stays fresh for upto 2 months.
4. Use tandoori masala powder spice when required.