Spicy Prawn Pakora / How to make Prawn Pakora / Step-by-Step:
Spicy Prawn Pakora Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Prawn Pakora is one of the wonderfully tasty appetizer for Sea-food lovers. This is a dish of prawn that have been battered in a spicy mix and deep fried.
The recipe to prepare this popular snack is very simple and requires very less ingredients.
Everyone including kids love this crispy nibbles & it makes an excellent evening snack for the rainy season.
So, here is the irresistible pan fried Prawn Pakoras recipe for you to try & enjoy..:)
· Big sized Prawns - 10 to 15 pieces
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - 2 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Onion - 1
· coriander leaves chopped - 2 tbsp
· red chilly - 1
· ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· corn flour - 3 tbsp
· Besan / Chick pea flour - 2 tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ to 1 tsp
· Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Oil for deep frying
1. Shell and devein the prawns and wash it thoroughly.
2. Drain the water completely and pat it dry with kitchen paper.
3. Marinate the prawns with turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, salt, black pepper pwd and lemon juice.
4. Let it marinate for 30 mins.
5. Slice onion and fresh coriander leaves to fine slices.
6. Take them in a mixing bowl.
7. Add ginger garlic paste to it.
8. Add red chilly flakes and combine.
9. Now add add corn flour, chick pea flour, salt, red chilly pwd, chat masala pwd and pepper pwd.
10.Add little water and mix thoroughly to make a semi thick batter.
11.Heat oil in a fry pan.
12.Cover the marinated prawns nicely in the batter.
13. Drop them one by one in hot oil.
Deep fry them in low medium flame, so that the prawns are well fried from inside too.
14.Flip over to other side, so that they get cooked evenly on both sides to crisp.
15.Fry until it becomes golden brown in colour.
16.Take it out in a tissue paper to drain the excess oil from it.
17.Serve hot with tomato sauce.
18.Enjoy this great snack starter with your family & friends..:)
· Prawn 65