How to make Paneer Tikka at home ? / Tandoori Paneer Tikka / Step by Step :
Paneer Tikka Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Tandoori Paneer Tikka is a delicious aromatic dish. It is an all time favorite vegetarian starter. The recipe is simple yet special..!!
The chunks of paneer has to be marinated in spices and are arranged on a stick with capsicum , onion, tomato and grilled in oven to crisp. This goes very well with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Whenever we went to restaurant, this spicy & delicious cottage cheese had to be one of our favorites..!
Try this flavorful recipe and drop us a word about your tasty experiences..:)
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
· Paneer / Cottage Cheese - 300 g
· Capsicum - 1
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 1
· Thick yoghurt ( hang in a muslin cloth for 20 mins ) – ½ cup
· Food color - a pinch
· Oil - 1 ½ tbsp
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Amchoor pwd - ½ tsp
· Black salt - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Tandoori masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
1. Add all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Cube paneer into 2 inch squares.
4. Add paneer to the marinade.
5. Combine well to coat the paneer pices with the marinade.
6. Marinate the paneer pieces for 1 to 2 hours.
7. Chop onion, tomato and capsicum to triangular shapes.
8. Put them in the left over marinade and mix well to coat the vegetables.
9. Grease the wire or grill rack with oil.
10.Arrange marinated paneer, capsicum, onion, tomato on the bamboo skewers. ( soak bamboo skewers in water alt least for ½ an hour, before using for grill purpose )
11.Pre heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius.
12.Cook the tikkas for 6 to 8 mins.
13.Spoon some melted butter on the tikkas and turn over for even grilling.
14.Cook further for 2 to 3 mins.
15.Remove from oven.
16.Sprinkle chat masala and lemon juice.
17.Serve hot with any dips of your choice.
Hy friends, I am heading out on a small vacation ..will be back soon..
Advanced Merry Christmas to all..:)Similar Recipes: