Sweet Corn Sundal / Navrathri Sundal Recipes:
Sweet Corn Sundal :
Today, we prepared Sweet Corn Sundal, a divine dish for Navratri festival..!
This is one of the most easiest of all the Sundal recipes, that can be prepared in a jiffy. It makes a perfect healthy way to break your Navratri fasting.
Its a favorite among kids too. Since it is protein rich, it can be had as a light and delight evening snack..!
Make the delicious Corn Sundal using this simple recipe & enjoy the colorful Snack…;)
· Sweet Corn - 1 ½ cup
· Oil - 1 tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Cumin - ¼ tsp
· Urad dal - ½ tsp
· Curry leaves - a few
· Hing - a pinch
· Red chilly - 1 or 2
· Lime juice - ½ tsp
· Grated coconut - 1 ½ tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh cilantro leaves.
1. Cook fresh Sweet corn until soft. ( If you’re using frozen corn, pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles and cook them tender )
2. Remove the cooked corn kernels in a plate and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a deep skillet or wok in medium flame.
4. When hot, season with mustard seeds, cumin and urad dal.
5. Once the splattering subsides, quickly add the red chilly, along with curry leaves and hing.
6. Sauté it for a minute.
7. Now add cooked corn.
8. Mix well gently to combine all of the ingredients and let cook for 2 minutes.
9. Lastly add the lime juice, grated coconut and season with salt and pepper.
10. Mix well and transfer to a serving bowl.
11. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro leaves and serve warm.
12. Quick & simple Sweet Corn Sundal is ready..!
Click here to view the other delicious Sundal recipes..!!