Muslim Biryani / How to make Muslim Biryani / Step by Step
Chicken Biryani : ( Muslim’s Style ) Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Biryani is truly the most divine dish of all the non-veg recipes. Muslims are expert in making lipsmacking biryani.
The Muslim Chicken Biryani tastes superb, fragrant, non-greasy yet finger-licking good with delicious flavor. If you are a Non Vegetarian, you should have tasted this in any Muslim functions.
I never ever miss a chance to attend a Muslim wedding and enjoy this authentic taste..:)
I got this recipe last week, from one of my Muslim friend and I finally got my hands on the most flavorful Biryani..!
Check out this easy recipe & enjoy the luxurious taste ..!
·Basmati Rice - 2 cups
·Chicken with bone - ½ kg
·Ginger - small piece
·Garlic - 5
·Green chilly - 2
·Oil - 2 tbsp
·Ghee - 2 tbsp
·Cloves - 3 to 4
·Cinnamon - 1 “ piece
·Bay leaf - 2
·Star anise - 1
·Cardamom - 2 to 3
·Onion - 2
·Coriander & Mint leaves - finely chopped 1 cup
·Tomato - 2
·Yoghurt - ½ cup
·Turmeric pwd - a pinch
·Salt to taste
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak Basmati rice in water for 5 mins, drain and set aside.
2. Clean and wash the chicken pieces.
3. Marinate with lemon juice, salt, turmeric pwd and red chilly pwd.
4. Make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chilly.
5. Take a deep bottomed pan, heat oil and ghee in it.
6. When oil is hot, add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, star anise & cardamom.
7. Wait till it splutters.
8. Add finely chopped onions and fry until it turns golden brown.
9. Now add the freshly ground paste ( step 4 ).
10. Fry till the raw smell disappears.
11. Add the chopped coriander and mint leaves.
12. Mix well and sauté for a minute.
13. Add chicken pieces and sauté until the chicken absorbs the masala.
14. Now add the mashed tomatoes, curd, turmeric pwd, salt and cook until oil separates out.
15. Add 4 cups of water and combine well.
16. Check for salt and spicy seasonings
17. Now add the basmati rice.
Gently stir in the contents to combine well.
18. Cover the pan with lid, reduce the flame to medium.
19. Pressure cook for one whistle and simmer for 5 to 7 mins.
20. Once the pressure goes off, fluff the rice gently.
21. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
22. Enjoy the delicious & luxurious Muslim’s Chicken Biryani with onion raitha & Chicken 65 ..!
· Thalapakattu Biryani