How to make French Toast – Quick Recipe:
French Toast : For more Video recipes Subscribe here
French Toast is an easy yet tasty breakfast option, perfect for Sunday mornings...!
This is one of the healthiest dishes that can be prepared in a very short time & one of my kids all time favorite comfort foods..:)
The recipe below is for single person. You can increase the number of eggs and the quantity of milk, sugar & cinnamon batter accordingly.
Instead of plain bread, grain or whole wheat bread can be used. It helps to gain more amount of nutrients required for our day-to-day life & keep us healthy and active.
Check out this easy to follow interesting French toast recipe..!!
· Egg - 1 or 2
· Milk - ½ cup
· Cinnamon pwd - a generous pinch
· Sugar - 1 ½ tsp
· Bread slices - 2 to 3
· Butter - 2 to 3 tbsp
1. In a bowl, add egg.
2. Whisk and add milk to it. ( instead of milk, yoghurt can also be added, which gives a unique taste to French toast
3. Add cinnamon pwd and sugar.
4. Mix it well with a spoon to get a smooth consistent batter.
5. Take a single bread slice.
6. Dip it in the batter.
7. After 20 to 30 seconds, turn the bread to next side.
8. Make sure the bread is well coated.
9. Heat a pan in medium flame.
10. Melt a tsp of butter in pan.
11. Transfer the coated bread slice over butter.
12. After a minute, flip the toast to the next side and cook it till crisp.
13. Dash some butter on top of the bread too.
14. Once it turns golden brown & cooked completely on both sides, transfer it to serving plate.
15. Repeat the same for every single bread piece
16. Delicious French Toasts are ready..! Serve hot with tomato sauce or any dip..
17. It makes an awesome filling breakfast loved by kids too..!
18. Relish the healthy homemade French Toast, prepared in no time..:)
· Veg Burger ( My guest post )