Bread Omelet / Healthy Breakfast Menu / step by step:
Bread Omelet : Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Bread Omelet is a very easy, Indian breakfast menu, in which bread is cooked along with omelet itself. It makes a great combo with tomato ketch up or chutney as just as it is..! It’s a full meal by itself..!!
This is my son’s most favorite breakfast to pack for busy school mornings..!
Lets see how to make delicious & healthy Bread Omelette using this simple recipe..:)
- Bread slices - 4
- Eggs - 3
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Onion - ½
- Tomato - ½
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Green chilly finely chopped - 1 tsp
- Cilantro leaves finely chopped - 3 tsp
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd and salt to a bowl.
2. Add little water and mix well.
- Break eggs and pour to the mixture.
- Beat it very good. Take care there should not be any lump of spices.
- Finely chop onion, tomato, green chilly & cilantro leaves.
Now add them to the beaten egg mixture.
- Give a good stir and keep aside.
- Meanwhile toast the bread to golden. ( we can use toaster or pan to toast bread )
- Remove and reserve the toasted breads.
- In the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and put the pan on medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture to the pan to prepare omelet.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Now dip the bread slices in egg mixture and keep it aside.
- Let the omelet cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now put bread slices over the omelet. Put plain side of bread over omelet.
- Now flip the omelet carefully by holding both the bread slices with ladle.
- Cook it for another 2 minutes in low flame.
- Serve Bread Omelet hot with tomato ketch-up or any chutneys..!
18. Yummy & healthy Breakfast ready to enjoy with hot cuppa coffee..!