How to make Homemade Lemonade:
Perfect Homemade Lemonade:
We love to drink cool & freshly made drink on this scorching summer days...! One of summer’s favorite tastes is homemade freshly squeezed Lemonade.
This classic, refreshing, zesty drink can be prepared very easily at home. And it tastes far better than bottled, frozen or powdered lemonade.
The perfect version combines a simple sugar syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Go ahead and enjoy this sweet & tart freshly squeezed Lemonade recipe today..!
- Lemons - 8 or 9
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 2 ½ to 3 cups
- Cut all the lemons to halves.
- Measure & Keep sugar in a cup.
- Juice all the lemons in a squeezer and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Take sugar in a pan.
- Add water to it and mix.
- Put the pan on a gentle heat.
- Stir and allow it to come to a gentle boil.
- When the sugar has dissolved turn off heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Now add the bowl of fresh lemon juice to the sugared water.
- Stir well.
- Place the pan into the fridge and chill for ½ an hour to 1 hour ( until cooled )
- Add lots of crushed ice into a large glass, pour in the lemonade and decorate with a lime slice on the side.
- Fresh & delicious homemade Lemonade ready to relish..!