Aloo Paratha / Step by Step Recipe:
Aloo Paratha: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Aloo Parathas are filling & tasty breakfast recipe. It is most popular among all the parathas & very easy to prepare too..!
This healthy Punjabi origin recipe tastes deliciously soft with the goodness of mashed potatoes that are mixed with blend of spices. It is best served with fresh yoghurt, pickles or with thick cream.
Prepare the best tasting Aloo Parathas with this simple & delicious stuffed paratha recipe at your home today & enjoy..:)
- Potatoes - 3
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Cilantro chopped - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- For to prepare cover, lets make dough out of wheat flour.
- In a mixing bowl, take wheat flour, salt & combine well
- Add sufficient water and knead it to smooth dough.
- To prepare filling, wash and boil the potatoes until it is cooked soft.
- Peel the skin and mash potatoes.
- Slice green chilly, cilantro to fine pieces.
- Add it to mashed potato along with lime juice, cumin pwd & little salt.
- Mix it properly.
- Now the filling is ready.
- Make small balls out of it.
- Take a wheat flour ball, lightly dust the surface with flour and roll it into small chapatti.
- Place the potato ball inside.
- Close it like dumpling.
- Press it little bit.
- Again dust it with dry wheat flour ( this helps to roll easily ) and roll it gently with rolling pin.
- On a hot girdle roast both sides of the paratha, till they turn golden shade.
- Grease with ghee, oil or butter.
- Serve aloo paratha hot with yoghurt, pickles or any chutneys.
- Healthy & tasty parathas ready to relish.