How to make KFC Chicken at home / Fried Chicken / Step by Step :
How to make KFC Chicken at home:Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
KFC used to be one of our few favorite fast food joints. We love fried chicken. Many times we have visited KFC to savor the taste of crispy & crunchy fried chicken & wished very much to make it at home.. So naturally, I end up heading out in search of fried chicken recipe & found this easy to make recipe..!
I tried it last week and it came out fabulous ! Now, this crisp, delicious fried chicken tenders has turned up as my kids favorite..:)
If you want to bring KFC chicken at home, this is the yummy recipe & trust me its finger licking good..!
- Chicken pieces with skin - ½ kg
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 2 to 3 tbsp
- All purpose flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Garlic pwd - 2 tsp
- Onion pwd - 2 to 3 tsp
- Paprika pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
- Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp
- Crushed Oats - 2 tbsp
- Oil - to fry
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Wash & clean the chicken pieces. ( dont remove the skin )
- Pat dry using paper towel & keep it aside.
- Prepare marinade with the given ingredients.
- Add chicken pieces to the marinade and turn to coat.
- Marinate for 1 to 2 hrs.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, pour the milk and whisk... till a smooth mixture is obtained, set it aside.
- In a plate or bowl stir, plain flour , garlic pwd, onion pwd, red chilly pwd/ paprika, pepper pwd, bread crumbs, crushed oats & salt until well mixed.
- Take a piece of chicken, add to the flour mixture & cover the chicken with it.
- Now dip in the whisked egg mixture.
- And then again back into the flour mixture.
- Shake off the excess flour and keep aside.
- Repaeat the same dipping & covering process for all chicken pieces till they’re generously coated.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wide skillet.
- Add 4 to 5 pieces of chicken and deep fry in hot oil.
- Take care not to crowd pieces.
- Turn the flame to low medium and fry chicken until it turns golden brown.
- Turn over the pieces gently, every few minutes & cook to crisp.
- Chicken is done, when it is browned on all the sides.
- Remove from flame & place on kitchen tissue to drain.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Homemade lipsmacking fried chicken is done..
- And ready to be served..!
- You can see the chicken is cooked crisp to edges with juicy & savory inside.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchp or any sauce..!