Panagam / Sri Rama Navami Recipe
For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Panagam / Sri Rama Navami Recipe :
Yesterday was Ram Navami ( Hindu festival, celebrating the birth of Lord Rama )
& we prepared Panagam, Neer Moor & Payasam as neivedhyam.
Panagam is a healthy drink specially suited for hot summer. Being rich in iron content, it would quench our thirst and provide energy. It can be served alone as an afternoon drink especially to people returning from hot sun.!
Here’s the simple and easy recipe for Panagam..:)
- Jaggery - 200 g
- Cardamom - 4
- Dry ginger - a small piece
- Lemon - ½
- Chilled water - 4 glasses
- Crush jaggery to powder.
- Dissolve it in 4 glasses of already chilled water.
- Crush cardamom and dry ginger and add it to the mixture.
- Squeeze the half lemon, and add a dash of lemon juice for flavor.
- Stir well.
- The Panagam is ready for Neivedhyam..:)