Spicy Chicken 65 / Hot & Spicy Chicken
Spicy Chicken 65: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Here is one more hot & spicy delicious chicken snack. This is almost everyone’s favorite dish who loves Non-veg.
This deep fried chicken dish is popular in South India and people prefer it as a starter & appetizer or as a quick snack.
With the right use of spices, the same restaurant quality & fingerlicking taste can be acquired at home. Your whole family will enjoy the authentic taste and ask you to make more !
It goes great with rice & sambar or with chapatti, roti & naan.
Take a look at the easy recipe to prepare the fiery hot chicken 65..:)
- Boneless chicken - ½ kg
- Chilly pwd - 1 ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Yoghurt - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Red food color - one pinch
- Lemon & onion for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash the boneless chicken and cut into small cubes.
- Prepare marinade with all the ingredients, except oil and coriander leaves.
- Marinate the chicken for at 3 to 4 hrs in the fridge.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Gently drop the chicken cubes in hot oil.
- Deep fry them with stirring.
- Fry them in a 2 or 3 batches.
- Once the chicken cubes are dark brown and crispy, drain and remove from oil.
- Spread the cubes in kitchen tissue.
- Place them in serving dish with lemon and onion slices.
- Serve hot with paratha, naan, roti or with rice & enjoy the spicy hot taste. :)