Peanuts Chat / Groundnut Chat / Healthy Snacks Recipes
Healthy Peanuts Chat: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Chaat, hmmmm..mouth watering & utterly irresistible..!
Everyone likes to eat chat, there are many varieties of chat, and here is very easy and tasty mouthwatering peanuts chat.
As its exam time for my kids, I have to rake my brains for healthy tasty nutritious recipes so keep them with required energy. This makes a scrumptious, crispy snack – all kids love the tangy taste of this chat, which is loaded with protein, a must nutrient for a growing child.
This great snack can be made in a jiffy and also opt for preparing whenever we feel like munching something hot & spicy. It makes a perfect accompaniment to a relaxed evening cup of garma garam chai or coffee..!
Lets start with this lovely mouthwatering chat..!
- Raw shelled Peanuts - 1 cup
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - ½
- Green chilly - 1
- Carrot grated - 2 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- Chaat masala pwd - ¼ tsp
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Pressure cook the peanuts until they’re soft.
- Take care whilst cooking the peanuts, as even a few extra minutes will turn them mushy & overboiled. It should be cooked crunchy.
- Finely chop onion to slices.
- Chop tomato and green chilly to small pieces.
- Grate the carrots to fine shreds.
- Combine together boiled peanuts, onion, tomato, carrots and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together red chilly pwd, cumin pwd, chaat masala pwd and salt.
- Sprinkle the above spice pwd all over the peanut mixture and toss well so that they are all mixed up.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and toss again.
- Lipsmacking peanuts chaat is ready to enjoy..!