Hot n Spicy Corn Chat: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Steaming corn chat is a healthy & tasty option that can be made in a jiffy. It requires very less ingredients & it makes a nutritious snack for kids. The lipsmacking aroma of melted butter with cooked sweet corn & spices, makes it a favorite recipe of all.
My kids love this and I’m happy making this refreshing & filling corn chat frequently..:)
Here goes the delectable recipe..!
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Black pepper - ½ tsp corn and spices
- Chaat masala - ½ tsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
- Fresh corn kennels - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Steam cook the corn kennels
- In a sauce pan, melt butter.
- Add cooked corn.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir for a minute & remove from heat.
- Drizzle lemon juice and toss well.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into serving bowls..
- Serve hot.
- Perfect healthy snack ready to relish...:)
Related Quick Links: